Popular Articles Related To

E Visas (E-1, E-2, and E-3) for Temporary Workers

Introduction of E Visas (E-1, E-2, and E-3) for Temporary Workers E visas are for temporary workers from a treaty country who come to the United States to work for an international company.

US Visa|| July 9, 2021

H-1B visa: Person in Specialty Occupation Guide

Everything about H-1B the US works visa The United States offers a plethora of working opportunities to foreign workers willing to work in the United States. However, if you are also one of those foreign workers eager to work at a specialty occupation in the United States, then H- 1B visa is a non-immigrant visa …

US Visa|| July 9, 2021

Form DS-160 – Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application

What Is The Form DS-160? The Form DS-160 is the electronic application for a US nonimmigrant visa. It can be completed entirely online and must be filled out by every applicant wishing to enter America as an immigrant or temporary visitor. The Form DS-160 (Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application) asks you a series of questions about …

US Visa|| July 9, 2021

Apply H-2A Temporary Agricultural Worker USA

Guide to H-2A work visa USA H-2A is the second type of non-immigrant US work visa that is mainly for two types of workers: Temporary agricultural workers with the H-2A visa Temporary non-agricultural workers with the H-2B visa

Green Card USCIS|| July 9, 2021

USCIS Form I-129 Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker

What Is The Form I-129? Form I-129 is also known as a Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker. It is used by US employers to apply for permission to hire nonimmigrant workers in the United States. Form I-129 is a multi-purpose form, which means that it can be used to petition for any nonimmigrant classification.

US Visa|| July 9, 2021

P-3 Visa Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)

What Is P-3 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)? The P-3 Visa is a nonimmigrant visa for artists and entertainers who are coming temporarily to the United States to perform, teach, or coach. The P-3 visa allows an individual or group of individuals to enter the US as a performer, artist, or entertainer. The …

US Visa|| July 8, 2021

P-2 Visa Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)

Introduction The P-2 Visa Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group) is a nonimmigrant visa that allows artists and entertainers to enter the United States temporarily as part of an exchange program. Artists and entertainers are often required to have sponsorship from a U.S. employer or organization. The P-2 Visa is also used by groups, such …

US Visa|| July 8, 2021

P-1 Visa Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of An Entertainment Group

What Is P-1 Visa: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of An Entertainment Group? P-1 Visa is a type of work visa that allows athletes, entertainers, and artists to travel and perform in the United States temporarily according to their skills. This visa can also be given to those who will be cultural exchange visitors …

US Visa|| July 8, 2021

O-1 Visa Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement

Introduction The O-1 (Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement) nonimmigrant visa is designed to let people with unique and exceptional abilities come into our country on something other than permanent residency. The O-1 visa is used to allow a person of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts (including television and radio), education, business, or athletics …

US Visa|| July 8, 2021

L-1 Intracompany Transferee Visas

Introduction The L-1, Intracompany Transferee Visa is for new hire employees (executive, managerial or specialized knowledge capacities) sent to the United States by a foreign company that has offices in other countries. The foreign company may be owned by the same parent as the U.S. office, or the two offices may be independent of each …

US Visa|| July 8, 2021