Terms of Service
- Your relationship with Global Translation Help
Global Translation Help is operated by GlobalTranslationHelp.com . Your use of the services offered on this web site (referred to collectively as the “Services” on this document) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and Global Translation Help. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with Global Translation Help, your agreement with Global Translation Help will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out on this document. It is important that you take the time to read this carefully. Collectively, this legal agreement is referred to below as the “Terms”.
In order to use our Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use our Services if you do not accept the Terms.
You can accept the Terms by actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Global Translation Help will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- Warranty Disclaimer
2.1 Nothing in these terms, shall exclude or limit Global Translation Help warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
2.2 You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Services is at your sole risk and that the Services are provided “as is” and “as available.”
2.3 In particular, Global Translation Help, its subsidiaries, and affiliates do not represent or warrant to you that:
(a) your use of the Services will meet your requirements,
(b) your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
(c) any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable
2.4 No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Global Translation Help or through or from the Services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
2.5 Any translation provided and certified by us is based on the translators best of knowledge, and the customer must verify it, the customer can also ask for modifications even after issue of the certificate of translation. any errors found later will be rectified and the certificate will be reissued. we global translation help cannot be held liable for any issues within the translated content in any respect whether it has mistakes done by the translator in error. the certificate issued by us is based on the translators skills, and we are just acting as an intermediary only.
2.6 If you are using this for any legal purpose then please check in advance that we are just an online service provider of translation with no specific certificate from any translation body, so using it for any legal purpose will be based on the customers own understanding of its use and purpose. we cannot be held liable for the translation authenticity or accuracy and we will offer free revisions in case of errors found later.
2.7 In case of transcription of any audio or video, the delivered transcription will be as per best of the translators understanding or the audio based on its clarity, the customer can ask for any changes within it later even when the certificate of translation is issued. we will get the revision done based on the comments, we do not guarantee 100% accuracy of the transcription services as that may vary based on the audio clarity. so the usage of transcribed document issued by us (singaporetranslators.com) with company certificate, for any legal purpose will be the sole responsibility of the customer and we global translation help cannot be held liable in any case even if the transcription have errors.
2.8 Global Translation Help further expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Delivery Policy
3.1 Delivery of translation services will be provided by email.
3.2 Certified translations may be posted to the client’s given address if this is stated by email before job commencement.
3.3 Global Translation Help does not guarantee the postage services provided by SingPost or any other mail provider in the delivery of hard copy of document translations.
3.4 Global Translation Help does not provide or assume responsibility for investigating failed delivery by Sing Post or any other mail provider. With your use of the Services, you accept that any repost of translations, although unfortunate, will incur additional postage and handling costs for the customer, and is subject to delays.
3.5 With your use of the Services, you accept that the certifying translator makes the final decision for any changes requested with regards to certified translations delivered.
3.6 With your use of the Services, you accept that all changes requested for translation must be communicated clearly in writing via email for consideration, and for further delivery if changes are made to the translations
3.7 With your use of the Services, you accept that extract translation of standard government-issued documents may be provided if determined appropriate by the translator for the delivery of certified translations.
3.8 With your use of the Services, you accept that when an email from us has unexpectedly not arrived within the project’s estimated delivery times, you are able and willing to double-check your email’s Junk or Spam folder to ensure it has not ended up there.
All knowledge and information expressly identified by you in writing as confidential which Global Translation Help acquires shall be maintained in confidentiality by Global Translation Help and used only for the purposes of providing the Services. Unless expressly authorized by you in writing, these knowledge and information shall not be published by Global Translation Help and shall not be authorized by Singapore Translators to be published by others.
- Legal Responsibility
With your use of the Services, you guarantee that the requested translation does not infringe any copyright or any other right derived from the intellectual or industrial property of the documentation delivered for translation and that it will not be destined to any illegal use. Similarly, you guarantee to maintain Global Translation Help independent of any claim presented by third parties to this respect.
The contents of this website are for general information and illustrative purposes only and are not intended to serve as financial, investment or any other type of advice. Global Translation Help makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information on this Website and any reliance on any information on this Website shall be at the user’s own risk.
- Limitation Of Liability
7.1 Subject to overall provision in point 2 above, you expressly understand and agree that global translation help, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
(a) Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability.. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
(b) Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of our translation
any changes which global translation help may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
your failure to provide global translation help with accurate information;
7.2 The limitations on global translation help’s liability to you in point 4.1 above shall apply whether or not global translation help has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
Terms for the Delivery of Hard copies
We do not offer hard copies for translated documents and offer online version only, with our company VP operations Sign and Seal. If you wish to get the documents notarized and SAL verified we can provide you with the location to collect the documents by taking prior appointment.
Unauthorized use of this Website is prohibited. The following uses are expressly unauthorized:
- Gathering, monitoring, or copying any content on this Website by using any crawler, spyware, engine, robot, “bot,” spider, device, extraction tool, software, or any other utility, automatic device, or manual process of any kind without our express permission.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others including, without limitation, e-mail addresses, without their explicit consent.
- Interfering, or attempting to interfere, with the operations of the Website or using any device or software that will interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the operations of the Website; or posting any unauthorized material to the pages of the Website or the databases that power it.
- Attempting to circumvent Website security in any way; probing or testing the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website; or hacking, breaching, or attempting to breach any part of the Website, its security or authentication measures, or any network connected to the Website, including the content management system and source code.
- Uploading or submitting any data or information containing viruses, trojans, worms, malware, or any other computer code, corrupt file, program or component designed to interfere with this Website or its use, or the use of any software, hardware, networks, servers, computers, electronic devices, or other equipment of ours or any third party.
- Submitting any content in such volume as to disrupt the use of this Website; or taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website.
- Taking any action or making any communication that is inappropriate, unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent, defamatory, abusive, or a violation of our legal rights (including, without limitation, privacy and publicity rights) or the legal rights of a third party.
- Violating the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- Improperly assuming or claiming the identity, characteristics, or qualifications of another person or entity.
- Conducting or forwarding surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Taking actions to seek or discover any materials or information, including passwords, through or in connection with the Website, except as authorized by these Terms and as intentionally made available to you through the Website.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website.
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the use of the Website by other users.
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations..
Attempting to use this Website for any purposes other than those intended by us, as determined in our sole discretion.