Popular Articles Of Global Translation Help

H-1B1: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional – Chile, Singapore

Guide to H-1B1 US visa (FTA) for Singapore and Chile professionals There are different types of US non-immigrant visas that allow foreigners to visit and work in the United States for a certain period. One of the most popular categories of US work visa is H visa that allows foreign nationals to start working in …

US Visa| July 15, 2021

Common Immigration and Naturalization Forms and Fees

If you are applying for a green card or citizenship in the U.S., there are certain forms that need to be completed and questions answered beforehand, so it’s important to know what they entail before starting your application process.

US Visa| July 13, 2021

Green Card Sponsor Income Requirements

What is a green card sponsorship? A Green Card Sponsorship is a process for sponsoring an immigrant to live and work in the United States. It does not grant citizenship, but immigrants who receive green card sponsorship are able to live and work in the U.S. under certain limitations and conditions.

US Visa| July 13, 2021

Green Card Joint Sponsor

What is a Joint Sponsor? The Joint Sponsor, also known as Co-Sponsor, is an individual who agrees to sign the affidavit of support on behalf of a primary sponsor. This means that they agree to use their income in order for this person’s financial requirements to be met and maintain eligibility with USCIS.

US Visa| July 13, 2021

How to Report a Change of Address to USCIS

There are a number of rules and regulations for foreigners to follow in the United States. One such regulation is that all foreign nationals, including legal permanent residents (green card holders) who aren’t U.S citizens, must notify the USCIS if they change their address while living in America to avoid any potential consequences or fines …

US Visa| July 12, 2021

Form DS-157 – For Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application

What Is The Form DS-157? Form DS-157 is the supplemental nonimmigrant visa application form to replace the old Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-156. The DS-157 is a supplemental nonimmigrant visa application form that you can file with your original nonimmigrant visa application.

US Visa| July 10, 2021

Permanent US Residence for Doctors

Introduction The United States will grant permanent residence to qualified physicians who agree to work full-time in an area with a shortage of doctors. If you are a doctor and want to live in the US for good, then this is your chance!

US Visa| July 10, 2021

Immigration Work Permit – Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization Document (EAD)

What is Form I-765? An I-765 form is a form of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) better known as a work permit. The EAD is the document that pretty much determines whether or not you are legally allowed to work in the United States. It’s issued by the USCIS Immigration and Naturalization …

US Visa| July 10, 2021

Form I-907 – Request for Premium Processing Service

Introduction Interested in getting your visa processed faster? United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has a service for that! Premium Processing Service guarantees expedited processing on petitions submitted by employers. Form I-907 can be filed to request this benefit which, if granted will ensure the case is finished within 15 days or they’ll return …

US Visa| July 10, 2021

DS-11 Application Form for a U.S. Passport

What is the DS-11 Application Form for a U.S. Passport? The DS-11 Application Form for a U.S. passport is an application form required by American citizens who are over the age of 16 and applying for their first passport, or for renewal of lost/expired passports without any additional documentation requirements (e.g.: evidence of citizenship).

US Visa| July 9, 2021
1 2 3 10