Interested in getting your visa processed faster? United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has a service for that! Premium Processing Service guarantees expedited processing on petitions submitted by employers. Form I-907 can be filed to request this benefit which, if granted will ensure the case is finished within 15 days or they’ll return their fee back to you!
Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service, is a form filed with the USCIS in order to request an expedited processing service. Premium processing service is only available to the petitioning employer or business; it is not available to employees. Employers can waive the wait for approval when they apply to hire a new employee with premium processing service from the Department of Homeland Security.
Where to File for Premium Processing Services?
Form I-907 may be filled at the same time as the relating petition or application, or it may be filed at a later date. If you plan to file form I-907 electronically, refer to the USCIS website, at www.uscis.gov and fill the Form.
USCIS will begin the 15 calendar day time period on the date that their correct service center receives your request. This means if you file it with the wrong USCIS Service Center, they will forward it to other centers and your timeframe begins when it reaches its final destination—the one for which you are eligible to apply.
Petitions Eligibility for Premium Processing Service
In order to qualify for premium processing, a petition must be one of the following:
- Form I-129 – Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker – This Form is used for nonimmigrant visas like E-1 Visa, E-2 Visa, H-1B Visa, P-1 Visa, P-2 Visa, P-3 Visa, L-1 Visa, O-1 Visa, and Q-1 Visa, etc.
- Form I-140 – Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker – This Form is used for green cards like EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, etc.
- Form I-360 – Petition based on Temporary Protected Status or Asylum seeking
- Form I-612 and form AOAA (asylum applicants) filed by an asylum applicant.
How to file a Form I-907 request for premium processing service?
For each petition or application that you submit, you must complete a separate Form I-907. Follow the instructions to complete your request process:
- First of all, you need to submit Petitioner Information
- Provide the requested Information About related Petition or application for which you are applying premium processing services.
- The petitioner, applicant, Attorney, or accredited representative must sign and date the request.
- Submit the form.
Premium Processing Service Fee
1) $2,500 if you’re requesting nonimmigrant classification as an E-1, E-2, E-3, H-1B, H-3, L (including blanket L-1), O, P, Q, or TN on Form I-129.
2) $1,500 if you’re requesting H-2B Visa or R nonimmigrant classification on Form I-129.
3) $2,500, If you’re applying for an EB-1, EB-2, or EB-3 immigrant visa.
The premium processing service fee should be paid by cash or credit card to “U.S. Department of Homeland Security”. The entire cost will be reimbursed if USCIS is unable to finish the processing within 15 days.
How long does premium processing take?
If you need a quick and easy way to become an American citizen, then the I-907 is right for you. USCIS guarantees that your application will be processed within 15 days of being received by their office.
Avail of Our Translation Services To Get Fastest And Best Visa Approval!!
If you have a pending immigrant or nonimmigrant visa case and need your petition to be processed as soon as possible, then we recommend filing Form I-907. This form will allow for premium processing of your petition which can shorten the time it takes from 3 months to only 15 days! You can save many hours waiting on USCIS to process your case. Contact us today if you want to know about any visa form, its process, and other requirements. We also provide document translation help in the USA.
We provide an exact translation of any kind of documents like USCIS immigration documents, business documents, medical documents, legal documents, and many others. globaltranslationhelp.com will provide you Best Translators USA who can help you with the fastest visa approval. So don’t hesitate to reach out at any time, day or night. We are always available for you.