Translation Services is one of the most budding industries flourishing at a fast pace across the entire world. That is to say, one need’s to avail of translation services for a variety of purposes. For example, immigration requires the translation of documents, also, if you want to pursue studying abroad, there, you might be needing translation services. On the whole, the importance and need for translation are not worth overlooking. Now, before taking up any of the Translation services, one should know that How the Translation Services work.
How do Translation Services work?
Before we understand the work process, it is important to know the kind of translation services that one should go for.
Wide categorization of Translation Services:
Translation services are of two kinds i.e. Human Translation and Machine Translation. Human Translation services are the best. Because human translation focuses on converting the emotions of the original language precisely.
Translation Services Work Process:
2) Next is, a highly qualified professional translator who works on the translation of the document. He is supposed to work on the word-by-word transition effectively.
3) Now, after the translation is complete various checks are performed, generally QA checks to ensure the accuracy and quality of the translation.
4)Finally, the translated documents, after layout designing and file format conversion are handed over to the owner.
Translation Services: One solution for all kinds of Translation Needs
If you are of the view that translation services only offer personal document translation, then you need to check these facts. Actually, translation services are of the following types:
- Immigration Translation Services
- Business translation Services
- Legal Translation Services
- Website Translation Services
- Academic Translation services
Let us discuss them one by one:
- Immigration Translation Services: Documents for immigration purposes such as visas, foreign records, passports, green cards,s, etc. can be translated using Immigration Translation Services.
- Business translation Services: It involves the translation of business-related documents like deeds, Law firm commencement, Articles of Incorporation, Laws, and regulations of the firm, meeting reports, Contract of the employees, registration documents, and many more.
- Legal Translation Services: Legal Translation refers to the translation of Affidavits, Contracts, Name Change, also, Police Clearance, Court orders, Adoption, Witness Statements, Power of attorney, and other legal documents.
- Website Translation Services: It includes web translation services.Translation of personal websites, e-commerce websites, etc.
- Academic Translation services: All the academic papers like Thesis, power-point presentations, projects, academic testimonials come under this category of services.
Why do you need Translation services:
Translation services are of different types including business, immigration, academic, legal, etc. Let us now discuss an example to understand why do we need translation services.
Suppose, if a Malaysian person wants to visit Singapore and he starts living there temporarily. Now, if wants he can become a PR of Singapore. But, he has to apply for PR of Singapore for which he requires his documents like Birth Certificate, Passport, Official Work pass, Marriage certificate, etc. but in the English language. Here comes the role of Translation. He will have to hire a translation service providing company who will translate all his documents into the English language instantly.
Role of a Public Notary in Translation :
Briefly, a public notary notarizes your documents so that they can be used in legal matters. Continuing the above example. If in Singapore, that same person is stuck in some court case. Then only the translated documents will not work. You will need a Notary. Only then, they will be considered genuine.
Thus, for personal use translated documents are enough, but, for official purposes, you need notarization of the documents. Now, comes a question that who will do notarization?
Who will perform the Notarization of documents?
The companies that provide the translation services online also offer notarization of your translated documents. Thus, you need not worry. As we said that the translation services are the one-stop destination for all your problems.
Hope that this article has cleared all your doubts on how the translation services work? Now, in case you want to reach out for any of the translation services, you can hire a translator from our website. We provide all kinds of Human Translation by a professional translator and operate in 200+ languages.